If you are eligible for an HSA and have funds in your account, you are eligible to invest. With Lively HSA, you have access to a self-directed investment solution and a guided investment solution. Learn more about these options by logging into your account and navigating to the “Investments” section.
Other articles in this section:
- In-Kind Transfers from Charles Schwab
- How do I change my Schwab investment account access fee?
- Can my financial advisor manage my investment account?
- What should I know about the transition of my TD Ameritrade Self-Directed Brokerage Account to a Charles Schwab Health Savings Brokerage Account (HSBA)?
- Charles Schwab Health Savings Brokerage Account (HSBA)
- What investment options are available?
- What is automatic rebalancing?
- How are the HSA Guided Portfolio funds selected?
- HSA Guided Portfolio
- Auto-Investments for Mutual Funds at TD Ameritrade