For information about the transition from TD Ameritrade to Charles Schwab, read more here.
One of the most unique and valuable benefits of owning an HSA is the option to invest your funds tax-free. That’s why Lively has partnered with Charles Schwab to bring our account holders an industry-leading investment solution.
Through Lively’s integration with Schwab Health Savings Brokerage Account (HSBA), you can:
- Access a wide range of investment options to build your ideal portfolio, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs).
- Schedule one-time, recurring-, or sweep transfers from your Lively HSA to build toward your financial goals
- Monitor portfolio performance directly from the convenience of your Lively account dashboard*
Additionally, Lively offers two ways to set up your HSBA in order to align with your investment strategy:
- Invest with no minimum restrictions after a $24 annual fee from Lively, or
- Invest anything above $3,000 in your cash balance for no additional fee from Lively.
(Additional investment fees from Charles Schwab may apply.)
This flexibility allows you to set up your account to better align with your investment strategy and goals. You can change how your account is set up at any time.
Be sure to consult with a financial planning and/or tax professional as needed to understand your options.Updated: