Yes. If you have an existing wealth/financial advisor, all investments through Lively, through TD Ameritrade or Charles Schwab, can be managed by your financial advisor. Simply to complete an ‘Advisor Authorization’ form and submit it to TD Ameritrade or Charles Schwab.Updated:
Other articles in this section:
- In-Kind Transfers from Charles Schwab
- How do I change my Schwab investment account access fee?
- Can my financial advisor manage my investment account?
- What should I know about the transition of my TD Ameritrade Self-Directed Brokerage Account to a Charles Schwab Health Savings Brokerage Account (HSBA)?
- Charles Schwab Health Savings Brokerage Account (HSBA)
- What investment options are available?
- What is automatic rebalancing?
- How are the HSA Guided Portfolio funds selected?
- HSA Guided Portfolio
- Auto-Investments for Mutual Funds at TD Ameritrade