Even if you were able to successfully complete a transaction with your FSA debit card, you may still need to provide additional information to substantiate your claim. This will vary by the type of provider or merchant, and the eligible expense purchased.
Other articles in this section:
- How does the Lively Debit Card work when I have more than one Lively benefit?
- Making Eligible Purchases With Your FSA or HRA
- Why was my FSA or HRA debit card declined?
- Why did I receive a request for information after a FSA debit card purchase?
- What if I used my FSA debit card for an ineligible purchase?
- How do I report my FSA debit card as stolen or lost?
- How do I order FSA debit cards for my dependents?
- Is there a daily spending limit for my FSA debit card?
- Where can I use my FSA debit card?
- Can I withdraw cash from an ATM with my FSA debit card?