If a debit card transaction was completed for an item that is not FSA-eligible, Lively will notify you that the claim is denied. You will then need to reimburse your FSA for the same amount per IRS guidelines, via your linked bank account.
Articles in this section
- How do I add or manage dependents for my FSA?
- Why was my FSA claim denied?
- How long does it take for my FSA claims to be processed?
- What documents do I need to submit FSA claims for reimbursement?
- How do I submit FSA claims for reimbursement?
- Why was my FSA debit card declined?
- Why did I receive a request for information after a FSA debit card purchase?
- What if I used my FSA debit card for an ineligible purchase?
- How do I report my FSA debit card as stolen or lost?
- How do I order FSA debit cards for my dependents?