Yes, there is a daily spending limit of $10,000 for your FSA debit card.Updated:
Other articles in this section:
- How does the Lively Debit Card work when I have more than one Lively benefit?
- Making Eligible Purchases With Your FSA or HRA
- Why was my FSA or HRA debit card declined?
- Why did I receive a request for information after a FSA debit card purchase?
- What if I used my FSA debit card for an ineligible purchase?
- How do I report my FSA debit card as stolen or lost?
- How do I order FSA debit cards for my dependents?
- Is there a daily spending limit for my FSA debit card?
- Where can I use my FSA debit card?
- Can I withdraw cash from an ATM with my FSA debit card?