Yes, there is a daily spending limit of $10,000 for your FSA debit card.
Articles in this section
- How do I add or manage dependents for my FSA?
- Why was my FSA claim denied?
- How long does it take for my FSA claims to be processed?
- What documents do I need to submit FSA claims for reimbursement?
- How do I submit FSA claims for reimbursement?
- Why was my FSA debit card declined?
- Why did I receive a request for information after a FSA debit card purchase?
- What if I used my FSA debit card for an ineligible purchase?
- How do I report my FSA debit card as stolen or lost?
- How do I order FSA debit cards for my dependents?