Once you have reached your health plan’s deductible, you have the option of converting your Limited Purpose FSA to a Medical FSA for the remainder of the plan year. Reach out to Lively Support to initiate this process.
Articles in this section
- How do I add or manage dependents for my FSA?
- Why was my FSA claim denied?
- How long does it take for my FSA claims to be processed?
- What documents do I need to submit FSA claims for reimbursement?
- How do I submit FSA claims for reimbursement?
- Why was my FSA debit card declined?
- Why did I receive a request for information after a FSA debit card purchase?
- What if I used my FSA debit card for an ineligible purchase?
- How do I report my FSA debit card as stolen or lost?
- How do I order FSA debit cards for my dependents?