If you have rollover FSA funds from the previous year and a provider other than Lively, you will continue to access those funds through that provider’s platform. Lively does not administer rollovers, grace periods, or run outs at this time. Read about the difference here.
Articles in this section
- How do I add or manage dependents for my FSA?
- Why was my FSA claim denied?
- How long does it take for my FSA claims to be processed?
- What documents do I need to submit FSA claims for reimbursement?
- How do I submit FSA claims for reimbursement?
- Why was my FSA debit card declined?
- Why did I receive a request for information after a FSA debit card purchase?
- What if I used my FSA debit card for an ineligible purchase?
- How do I report my FSA debit card as stolen or lost?
- How do I order FSA debit cards for my dependents?