If you have carryover FSA funds from the previous year and a provider other than Lively, you will continue to access those funds through that provider’s platform. Lively does not administer carryovers, grace periods, or run-outs at this time. Read about the difference here.Updated:
Other articles in this section:
- My FSA plan year is ending and I still have claims in progress. What should I know?
- FSA Claims during a Run-Out period
- What is the applicable statutory limit for my FSA?
- How do I access my carryover FSA funds from last year?
- Do my FSA funds carryover at the end of the year?
- Can I change my FSA contribution during the year?
- How much can I contribute to an FSA?