Employers are required to substantiate all employee FSA expenses to comply with IRS rules and regulations. Understanding FSA substantiation and documentation requirements ensures employees’ medical expenses are approved accurately and expediently.Updated:
Other articles in this section:
- How to submit a manual claim for Lively Dependent Care FSA (DCFSA)
- What are General Purpose (Medical) FSA, Limited Purpose (HSA-Compatible) FSA, and Dependent Care FSA?
- What are the benefits of an FSA?
- What are employer FSA substantiation requirements?
- How is my FSA funded?
- What is a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)?