Employees must choose their annual contribution amount at the beginning of the plan year and then the employer deducts the appropriate amount each month. Employees can only change their election midyear if there is a change in their employment or a Qualifying Life Event (QLE).
Articles in this section
- What is a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)?
- How much can I contribute to an FSA?
- What can I use my FSA funds for?
- How is my FSA funded?
- What does it mean to substantiate an expense?
- What are employer FSA substantiation requirements?
- How can I make sure my FSA expense is not declined?
- How can I use my FSA for Qualified Expenses?
- Is an FSA tax-free?
- Who can enroll in an FSA?