Employees must choose their annual contribution amount at the beginning of the plan year and then the employer deducts the appropriate amount each month. Employees can only change their election midyear if there is a change in their employment or a Qualifying Life Event (QLE).Updated:
Other articles in this section:
- My FSA plan year is ending and I still have claims in progress. What should I know?
- FSA Claims during a Run-Out period
- What is the applicable statutory limit for my FSA?
- How do I access my carryover FSA funds from last year?
- Do my FSA funds carryover at the end of the year?
- Can I change my FSA contribution during the year?
- How much can I contribute to an FSA?