Most full-time employees are eligible to enroll in their employer’s FSA. An employee does not need to enroll in the employer’s healthcare to be eligible to enroll in their FSA. An FSA is not a healthcare plan but can be used in conjunction with a healthcare plan in the US.
Articles in this section
- What is a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)?
- How much can I contribute to an FSA?
- What can I use my FSA funds for?
- How is my FSA funded?
- What does it mean to substantiate an expense?
- What are employer FSA substantiation requirements?
- How can I make sure my FSA expense is not declined?
- How can I use my FSA for Qualified Expenses?
- Is an FSA tax-free?
- Who can enroll in an FSA?