FSAs are funded through payroll deductions. The full amount of our FSA is available immediately at the employees' plan start date. The employer then deducts the contribution amount that the employee elects from the employee's paycheck.
Articles in this section
- What is a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)?
- How much can I contribute to an FSA?
- What can I use my FSA funds for?
- How is my FSA funded?
- What does it mean to substantiate an expense?
- What are employer FSA substantiation requirements?
- How can I make sure my FSA expense is not declined?
- How can I use my FSA for Qualified Expenses?
- Is an FSA tax-free?
- Who can enroll in an FSA?