Employees can use FSA funds to pay for any medical related expenses like copays, deductibles and other out-of-pocket costs. See full list here. Unlike a Health Savings Account, the full FSA fund amount is available for use on the first day of the plan year, rather than accumulating throughout the year.Updated:
Other articles in this section:
- How do I submit a claim for more than my available DCFSA balance?
- Why was my FSA claim denied?
- How long does it take for my FSA claims to be processed?
- What documents do I need to submit FSA claims for reimbursement?
- What happens if I use my FSA for non-eligible items?
- How can I use my FSA for Qualified Expenses?
- What does it mean to substantiate an expense?
- What can I use my FSA funds for?