If the provider does not accept the payment after multiple attempts over a period of time, we mark the payment as “Expired.” You may need to reattempt to submit the request through Lively or reach out to the provider directly.Updated:
Other articles in this section:
- How can I get access to HSA Boost?
- Does Lively offer a high yield savings account?
- Who is an authorized user?
- Where can I find my HSA account number and routing number?
- What is the standard interest rate for a Lively HSA?
- How do I add or manage dependents for my FSA?
- How do I submit FSA claims for reimbursement?
- Where can I view my FSA claims activity?
- How do I change my contact information?
- How do I change my password?