If the provider does not accept the payment after multiple attempts over a period of time, we mark the payment as “Expired.” You may need to reattempt to submit the request through Lively or reach out to the provider directly.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if the payment has been received?
- What does it mean when a payment status is “Expired”?
- What’s the difference between “Payment Sent” and “Bill Paid”?
- I submitted a payment days ago. Why does it still say “Pending”?
- What if I want to cancel a payment?
- What happens if I submit a payment for an amount greater than my available HSA funds?
- Can I schedule recurring payments?