If the provider does not accept the payment after multiple attempts over a period of time, we mark the payment as “Expired.” You may need to reattempt to submit the request through Lively or reach out to the provider directly.Updated:
Other articles in this section:
- How do I get started with the Eligibility Scanner feature?
- Lock and unlock your debit card
- Mobile push notifications for card transactions
- Communication Preferences
- Eligibility Scanner Overview
- Letter of Medical Necessity (LMN) FAQ
- TPA Stream Overview
- How does HSA Claim Sync work?
- How can I get access to HSA Boost?
- Does Lively offer a high yield savings account?