Once we send the payment, the provider needs to take action to accept the payment, at which point it’s marked as “Bill Paid.”
Articles in this section
- How do I know if the payment has been received?
- What does it mean when a payment status is “Expired”?
- What’s the difference between “Payment Sent” and “Bill Paid”?
- I submitted a payment days ago. Why does it still say “Pending”?
- What if I want to cancel a payment?
- What happens if I submit a payment for an amount greater than my available HSA funds?
- Can I schedule recurring payments?