Once we send the payment, the provider needs to take action to accept the payment, at which point it’s marked as “Bill Paid.”Updated:
Other articles in this section:
- Where can I find my HSA account number and routing number?
- What are the interest rates for a Lively HSA?
- How do I add or manage dependents for my FSA?
- How do I submit FSA claims for reimbursement?
- Where can I view my FSA claims activity?
- How do I change my contact information?
- How do I change my password?
- Is there a Lively FSA app for my smartphone?
- How do I link or edit a linked external bank account for my FSA?
- How do I switch between my Lively accounts in the dashboard?