Bill payments may only be issued for amounts equal to or less than the current available balance on your HSA account. If you attempt to submit a bill for an amount greater than your balance, a warning message will display and you will be unable to proceed.
Articles in this section
- What are the interest rates for a Lively HSA?
- Where can I find my HSA account number and routing number?
- How long does it take to finalize my account?
- Can I have multiple debit cards for my account?
- Why can't I withdraw cash from an ATM with my Lively debit card?
- Is there a daily limit on how much I can spend on my Lively debit card?
- How can I spend my HSA money?
- How do I designate a beneficiary?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- How long does it take to receive my debit card(s)?