Bill payments may only be issued for amounts equal to or less than the current available balance on your HSA account. If you attempt to submit a bill for an amount greater than your balance, a warning message will display and you will be unable to proceed.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if the payment has been received?
- What does it mean when a payment status is “Expired”?
- What’s the difference between “Payment Sent” and “Bill Paid”?
- I submitted a payment days ago. Why does it still say “Pending”?
- What if I want to cancel a payment?
- What happens if I submit a payment for an amount greater than my available HSA funds?
- Can I schedule recurring payments?