Bill payments may only be issued for amounts equal to or less than the current available balance on your HSA account. If you attempt to submit a bill for an amount greater than your balance, a warning message will display and you will be unable to proceed.Updated:
Other articles in this section:
- How come I can’t add my debit card to my phone’s mobile wallet?
- What happens if I submit a payment for an amount greater than my available HSA funds?
- Is my investment balance available for debit card purchases?
- My debit card is not working. What do I do?
- How long does it take to receive my debit card(s)?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- How can I spend my HSA money?
- Is there a daily limit on how much I can spend on my Lively debit card?
- Can I have multiple debit cards for my account?
- Are there limitations on what I can spend using my HSA?