Here are instructions on how to set-up auto investments directly into Mutual Funds at TD Ameritrade.
- You must first purchase a mutual fund (any fund)
- If it is a No Load Mutual Fund, there is a $25 cost per fund
- Set-up auto investments into that mutual fund
- Email email@example.com and we will send you a TD Ameritrade form to complete; or
- Call TD Ameritrade’s participant services team directly (1-800-665-0491)
- Once set-up, all additional systematic purchases into that mutual fund will have the fee waived
- Please note that auto-investments are not allowed for individual stocks or ETFs. Also, please be sure to consult with a professional financial and/or tax advisor before making any investment decisions.
If you are interested in auto-investments, you may be interested in exploring our HSA Guided Portfolio solution from Devenir. Learn more here.Updated: