If your bank account is not listed, you can use our microdeposits feature to connect directly to your account. Simply enter the routing number and account number of the external bank account you would like to connect with Lively. We will verify your account (this may take 2-3 days to complete) and you can then transfer funds.
Articles in this section
- What are the interest rates for a Lively HSA?
- Where can I find my HSA account number and routing number?
- How long does it take to finalize my account?
- Can I have multiple debit cards for my account?
- Why can't I withdraw cash from an ATM with my Lively debit card?
- Is there a daily limit on how much I can spend on my Lively debit card?
- How can I spend my HSA money?
- How do I designate a beneficiary?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- How long does it take to receive my debit card(s)?