Yes! There are no special requirements just because you work at a non-profit. An employee of a non-profit is treated the same as an employee of a for-profit company with respect to taxes and the HSA.
Articles in this section
- What is an HSA?
- How Does an HSA Work?
- What are the benefits of an HSA?
- What are the requirements of an HSA? Am I eligible?
- What are the tax implications of investing my HSA funds?
- What designates a qualifying High Deductible Health Plan?
- Do I have to get an HSA if I am on a High Deductible Health Plan?
- How does money get into my HSA account?
- How can I get an HSA?
- If I have a family, can I still have an HSA?