Yes! There are no special requirements just because you work at a non-profit. An employee of a non-profit is treated the same as an employee of a for-profit company with respect to taxes and the HSA.Updated:
Other articles in this section:
- What designates a qualifying High Deductible Health Plan?
- Can non-dependent children open a separate HSA?
- Can I be covered under other insurance and still be eligible for an HSA?
- I No Longer Have an HDHP. Can I Use My HSA?
- What happens if my coverage type (individual or family) changes on my HDHP during the year?
- I work for a non-profit. Can I have an HSA?
- What do I do if I already have an HSA?
- If I have a qualifying HDHP, do I have to open an HSA?
- If I have a family, can I still have an HSA?
- How can I get an HSA?