Mistakes happen. We get that! With Lively, we won’t charge you a fee for actually trying to fix a mistake. If you notice a mistaken distribution, contact us and we help resolve the issue. It is important to note that we can make changes and modifications on our end up until you file your annual taxes. If we are notified after you file your taxes, then unfortunately, there is nothing we can do. The sooner you let us know, the better the chance that we can resolve it!Updated:
Other articles in this section:
- Can I use my HSA for feminine hygiene products?
- Can I use my HSA for telehealth services?
- Can I use my HSA for over-the-counter medical products?
- Can I use my HSA for COVID-19 testing and treatment?
- Can I pay for health insurance premiums tax-free with my HSA funds?
- Mistaken distributions. What do I do?
- What happens when I make a distribution from my HSA?
- When can I reimburse myself for a qualified medical expense?
- What records do I need to keep to justify spending money on a qualified medical expense?
- What happens if I use my money to pay for a non-qualified expense?