Mistakes happen. We get that! With Lively, we won’t charge you a fee for actually trying to fix a mistake. If you notice a mistaken distribution, contact us and we help resolve the issue. It is important to note that we can make changes and modifications on our end up until you file your annual taxes. If we are notified after you file your taxes, then unfortunately, there is nothing we can do. The sooner you let us know, the better the chance that we can resolve it!
Articles in this section
- What is an HSA?
- How does an HSA Work?
- What are the benefits of an HSA?
- What are the requirements of an HSA? Am I eligible?
- What are the tax implications of investing my HSA funds?
- What designates a qualifying High Deductible Health Plan?
- Do I have to get an HSA if I am on a High Deductible Health Plan?
- How does money get into my HSA account?
- How can I get an HSA?
- If I have a family, can I still have an HSA?