If you already have an HSA with another provider, please contact us and we can work with you to get your account transferred to a Lively HSA! There are two ways we can do it. One is called a “rollover”. By doing it this way, your existing HSA custodian (provider) will cut you a physical check and then you will need to send that to us and have it deposited within a 60 days period. You are limited to only one (1) rollover every year. The other methodology is what is called a trustee-to-trustee transfer. This will allow you to move a certain amount of money directly to Lively from your existing custodian (provider). While this is a preferred route since you don’t have to deal with a live check, there may be fees that are involved from your existing provider. Be sure to check with them. Don’t worry, Lively has no fees outside of what we have listed in our pricing section. We value transparency and we value your business.
Articles in this section
- What is an HSA?
- How Does an HSA Work?
- What are the benefits of an HSA?
- What are the requirements of an HSA? Am I eligible?
- What designates a qualifying High Deductible Health Plan?
- Do I have to get an HSA if I am on a High Deductible Health Plan?
- How does money get into my HSA account?
- How can I get an HSA?
- If I have a family, can I still have an HSA?
- Can I have a joint-HSA with my spouse?