Typically, employees are offered the opportunity to open an HSA account through the HSA provider that is selected by their employer. However, because each account is tied to the individual, you can move your HSA to any provider who offers the solution (such as Lively). Individuals who may get their health insurance through an exchange or marketplace can open an account directly with any HSA providers who allow it (e.g., Lively).
Articles in this section
- What is an HSA?
- How Does an HSA Work?
- What are the benefits of an HSA?
- What are the requirements of an HSA? Am I eligible?
- What designates a qualifying High Deductible Health Plan?
- Do I have to get an HSA if I am on a High Deductible Health Plan?
- How does money get into my HSA account?
- How can I get an HSA?
- If I have a family, can I still have an HSA?
- Can I have a joint-HSA with my spouse?