Your money can come from a variety of places. If you have your HSA linked to your employer, your employer can directly make pre-tax contributions into your account. If you have an account outside of your employer (or simply as an individual), you can contribute post-tax dollars and we will send you a tax form at the end of the year showing the total amount of contributions that you can deduct from your taxes. With Lively, you will link your individual bank account to us, so we can schedule any 1-time contributions or ongoing monthly contributions.
Articles in this section
- What is an HSA?
- How Does an HSA Work?
- What are the benefits of an HSA?
- What are the requirements of an HSA? Am I eligible?
- What designates a qualifying High Deductible Health Plan?
- Do I have to get an HSA if I am on a High Deductible Health Plan?
- How does money get into my HSA account?
- How can I get an HSA?
- If I have a family, can I still have an HSA?
- Can I have a joint-HSA with my spouse?