No, you must have a cash balance in your Lively HSA account to use your HSA debit card and to reimburse yourself for qualified medical expenses. If you need to access funds from your HSA, please be sure to liquidate any investments and the transfer money back into your Lively HSA. Note – there could be fees associated with liquidating your investments too soon. Be sure to read about any trading and investment fees that may be applicable and be sure to consult with your financial planner/professional for investment advice.
Articles in this section
- What are the interest rates for a Lively HSA?
- Where can I find my HSA account number and routing number?
- How long does it take to finalize my account?
- Can I have multiple debit cards for my account?
- Why can't I withdraw cash from an ATM with my Lively debit card?
- Is there a daily limit on how much I can spend on my Lively debit card?
- How can I spend my HSA money?
- How do I designate a beneficiary?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- How long does it take to receive my debit card(s)?