No, we try to be as paperless as possible. This means that we do not provide any checks to make contributions with. However, because you link an external bank account to every Lively HSA, we can make contributions and reimbursements faster than checks anyway!Updated:
Other articles in this section:
- How can I get access to HSA Boost?
- Does Lively offer a high yield savings account?
- Who is an authorized user?
- Where can I find my HSA account number and routing number?
- What is the standard interest rate for a Lively HSA?
- How do I add or manage dependents for my FSA?
- How do I submit FSA claims for reimbursement?
- Where can I view my FSA claims activity?
- How do I change my contact information?
- How do I change my password?