Lively has partnered with financial institutions . Your HSA money is insured (similar to a checking or savings account) for up to $250,000. Please note, this excludes investments made in Schwab, TD Ameritrade, and Devenir.Updated:
Other articles in this section:
- How can I get access to HSA Boost?
- Does Lively offer a high yield savings account?
- Who is an authorized user?
- Where can I find my HSA account number and routing number?
- What is the standard interest rate for a Lively HSA?
- How do I add or manage dependents for my FSA?
- How do I submit FSA claims for reimbursement?
- Where can I view my FSA claims activity?
- How do I change my contact information?
- How do I change my password?