Interest rates vary based on tiers of daily balances and are paid on the entire balance.Tier 1: 0.05% (APY of 0.05%) for daily balances less than or equal to $2,499.99. Tier 2: 0.15% (APY of 0.15%) for daily balances of $2,500.00 or more, but less than or equal to $4,999.99. Tier 3: 0.30% (APY of 0.30%) for daily balances of $5,000.00 or more, but less than or equal to $14,999.99. Tier 4: 0.55% (APY of 0.55%) for daily balances of $15,000.00 or more. The interest rates and annual percentage yields may change at any time. Interest will be compounded monthly and credited into your account monthly.
Articles in this section
- What are the interest rates for a Lively HSA?
- Where can I find my HSA account number and routing number?
- How long does it take to finalize my account?
- Can I have multiple debit cards for my account?
- Why can't I withdraw cash from an ATM with my Lively debit card?
- Is there a daily limit on how much I can spend on my Lively debit card?
- How can I spend my HSA money?
- How do I designate a beneficiary?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- How long does it take to receive my debit card(s)?