You can have as many HSAs are you’d like, however there are often times fees associated with having an individual account (not with Lively), so be careful. That being said, if you choose to have multiple HSAs, you still can only contribute a maximum of the annual contribution limits (2018 limits: $3,450 for individuals and $6,900 for families) across all of your HSAs.
Articles in this section
- What is an HSA?
- How Does an HSA Work?
- What are the benefits of an HSA?
- What are the requirements of an HSA? Am I eligible?
- What designates a qualifying High Deductible Health Plan?
- Do I have to get an HSA if I am on a High Deductible Health Plan?
- How does money get into my HSA account?
- How can I get an HSA?
- If I have a family, can I still have an HSA?
- Can I have a joint-HSA with my spouse?