No. So long as one has a qualifying HDHP, it doesn’t matter what your income level is.Updated:
Other articles in this section:
- Can I contribute to an FSA and HSA?
- I made an excess contribution to my HSA in 2019. Can I avoid the 6% excise tax if I withdraw the excess amount (and income on the excess amount) by July 15, 2020?
- What happens if I contribute too much to my HSA?
- Employees Can Contribute Post-Tax Funds from a Personal Bank Account
- My Bank Account Isn't Listed, How Can I Add Funds to Lively?
- Can my employer make contributions into my account?
- Who can contribute to my HSA?
- What am I allowed to contribute if I stop being covered under a HDHP midyear?
- Can I make HSA contributions and distributions if I am eligible for VA medical benefits?
- How can I view past contributions?