No, but it is a best practice. It also encourages employees to open an HSA and help them save for future healthcare expenses.
Articles in this section
- What is an HSA?
- How does an HSA Work?
- What are the benefits of an HSA?
- What are the requirements of an HSA? Am I eligible?
- What are the tax implications of investing my HSA funds?
- What designates a qualifying High Deductible Health Plan?
- Do I have to get an HSA if I am on a High Deductible Health Plan?
- How does money get into my HSA account?
- How can I get an HSA?
- If I have a family, can I still have an HSA?