Yes. You can use your money on all qualified medical expenses as defined by the IRS. The IRS Publication 502 has the full list. We have tried to condense this as much as possible. See our “What’s Eligible” section for additional detail.
Articles in this section
- What is an HSA?
- How Does an HSA Work?
- What are the benefits of an HSA?
- What are the requirements of an HSA? Am I eligible?
- What designates a qualifying High Deductible Health Plan?
- Do I have to get an HSA if I am on a High Deductible Health Plan?
- How does money get into my HSA account?
- How can I get an HSA?
- If I have a family, can I still have an HSA?
- Can I have a joint-HSA with my spouse?