For the most part, earnings from your HSA, whether they are from interest, investment gains, or investment dividends are tax-free earnings. However, in a few states, eligible HSA contributions and HSA earnings are taxed. Please be sure to consult your tax professional for details specific to your situation.
Articles in this section
- What are the interest rates for a Lively HSA?
- Where can I find my HSA account number and routing number?
- How long does it take to finalize my account?
- Can I have multiple debit cards for my account?
- Why can't I withdraw cash from an ATM with my Lively debit card?
- Is there a daily limit on how much I can spend on my Lively debit card?
- How can I spend my HSA money?
- How do I designate a beneficiary?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- How long does it take to receive my debit card(s)?