Absolutely. There is no requirement that you have to invest your HSA funds (it is 100% optional). If you are not interested in investing, simply select the button that says “Dismiss” on the “Investments” tile from your Dashboard after logging in and the modal will disappear. You can always access the option later from the Menu in the upper left hand corner of your Dashboard.
Articles in this section
- What are the interest rates for a Lively HSA?
- Where can I find my HSA account number and routing number?
- How long does it take to finalize my account?
- Can I have multiple debit cards for my account?
- Why can't I withdraw cash from an ATM with my Lively debit card?
- Is there a daily limit on how much I can spend on my Lively debit card?
- How can I spend my HSA money?
- How do I designate a beneficiary?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- How long does it take to receive my debit card(s)?