Absolutely. There is no requirement that you have to invest your HSA funds (it is 100% optional). If you are not interested in investing, simply select the button that says “Dismiss” on the “Investments” tile from your Dashboard after logging in and the modal will disappear. You can always access the option later from the Menu in the upper left hand corner of your Dashboard.Updated:
Other articles in this section:
- In-Kind Transfers from Charles Schwab
- How do I change my Schwab investment account access fee?
- Can my financial advisor manage my investment account?
- What should I know about the transition of my TD Ameritrade Self-Directed Brokerage Account to a Charles Schwab Health Savings Brokerage Account (HSBA)?
- Charles Schwab Health Savings Brokerage Account (HSBA)
- What investment options are available?
- What is automatic rebalancing?
- How are the HSA Guided Portfolio funds selected?
- HSA Guided Portfolio
- Auto-Investments for Mutual Funds at TD Ameritrade