Absolutely. There is no requirement that you have to invest your HSA funds (it is 100% optional). If you are not interested in investing, simply select the button that says “Dismiss” on the “Investments” tile from your Dashboard after logging in and the modal will disappear. You can always access the option later from the Menu in the upper left hand corner of your Dashboard.Updated:
Other articles in this section:
- What investment options are available?
- What is automatic rebalancing?
- How are the HSA Guided Portfolio funds selected?
- HSA Guided Portfolio
- Auto-Investments for Mutual Funds at TD Ameritrade
- Investments Auto Transfer
- Can I link my existing TD Ameritrade account to my Lively HSA?
- Do I need to keep a minimum cash balance before investing?
- I have investment-related questions. Who do I contact?
- Should I invest my HSA funds? What should I invest in?