Yes we do! Because certain states do tax interest and investment gains, it may make sense to do an in-kind transfer of your invested HSA balance. If this scenario describes your situation, please send a note to email@example.com and we can assist you with the transfer process. Please be sure to check with your existing investment/HSA provider to ensure that they support an in-kind transfer.
Articles in this section
- What are the interest rates for a Lively HSA?
- Where can I find my HSA account number and routing number?
- How long does it take to finalize my account?
- Can I have multiple debit cards for my account?
- Why can't I withdraw cash from an ATM with my Lively debit card?
- Is there a daily limit on how much I can spend on my Lively debit card?
- How can I spend my HSA money?
- How do I designate a beneficiary?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- How long does it take to receive my debit card(s)?