There is no minimum required to start investing. You will however need to create a Lively HSA account and fund it before you can invest any of it (this includes rolling over previous HSAs). Once you open your Lively HSA and so long as you have a balance greater than $0, you will be able to invest your HSA money via a TD Ameritrade Self Directed Brokerage Account.
Articles in this section
- What are the interest rates for a Lively HSA?
- Where can I find my HSA account number and routing number?
- How long does it take to finalize my account?
- Can I have multiple debit cards for my account?
- Why can't I withdraw cash from an ATM with my Lively debit card?
- Is there a daily limit on how much I can spend on my Lively debit card?
- How can I spend my HSA money?
- How do I designate a beneficiary?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- How long does it take to receive my debit card(s)?