There is no minimum balance required to start investing. You will however need to create a Lively HSA account and fund it before you can invest any of it (this includes rolling over previous HSAs). Once you open your Lively HSA and so long as you have a balance greater than $0, you will be able to invest your HSA money via our integration with TD Ameritrade’s Self-Directed Brokerage Account or Devenir’s HSA Guided Portfolio.Updated:
Other articles in this section:
- What investment options are available?
- What is automatic rebalancing?
- How are the HSA Guided Portfolio funds selected?
- HSA Guided Portfolio
- Auto-Investments for Mutual Funds at TD Ameritrade
- Investments Auto Transfer
- Can I link my existing TD Ameritrade account to my Lively HSA?
- Do I need to keep a minimum cash balance before investing?
- I have investment-related questions. Who do I contact?
- Should I invest my HSA funds? What should I invest in?