As an individual account holder, effective January 1, 2019, you will no longer pay a monthly fee to access investment capabilities through TD Ameritrade. Please note – trading and other fees may apply. Be sure to consult with a financial planning and/or tax professional as needed to understand your options. Full details of TD Ameritrade fees can be found here.
Articles in this section
- What are the interest rates for a Lively HSA?
- Where can I find my HSA account number and routing number?
- How long does it take to finalize my account?
- Can I have multiple debit cards for my account?
- Why can't I withdraw cash from an ATM with my Lively debit card?
- Is there a daily limit on how much I can spend on my Lively debit card?
- How can I spend my HSA money?
- How do I designate a beneficiary?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- How long does it take to receive my debit card(s)?