No. Lively is not a bank. Lively partners with financial institutions to take care of the depository responsibilities, meaning the funds in your HSA are safely held and insured to the maximum, which is currently $250,000. The financial institution where your funds are deposited is determined at Lively's discretion.Updated:
Other articles in this section:
- How do I get started with the Eligibility Scanner feature?
- Lock and unlock your debit card
- Mobile push notifications for card transactions
- Communication Preferences
- Eligibility Scanner Overview
- Letter of Medical Necessity (LMN) FAQ
- TPA Stream Overview
- How does HSA Claim Sync work?
- How can I get access to HSA Boost?
- Does Lively offer a high yield savings account?