No. Lively is not a bank. As a matter of fact, our bank partner is Choice Financial – one of the 50 fastest growing banks in America today! Because Choice Financial takes care of the depository responsibilities, this means the funds in your HSA are safely held by Choice Financial Group and insured to the FDIC maximum, which is currently $250,000.
Articles in this section
- What are the interest rates for a Lively HSA?
- Where can I find my HSA account number and routing number?
- How long does it take to finalize my account?
- Can I have multiple debit cards for my account?
- Why can't I withdraw cash from an ATM with my Lively debit card?
- Is there a daily limit on how much I can spend on my Lively debit card?
- How can I spend my HSA money?
- How do I designate a beneficiary?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- How long does it take to receive my debit card(s)?