No. Lively is not a bank. As a matter of fact, our bank partner is Choice Financial – one of the 50 fastest growing banks in America today! Because Choice Financial takes care of the depository responsibilities, this means the funds in your HSA are safely held by Choice Financial Group and insured to the FDIC maximum, which is currently $250,000.Updated:
Other articles in this section:
- Does Lively offer a high yield savings account?
- Who is an authorized user?
- Where can I find my HSA account number and routing number?
- What is the standard interest rate for a Lively HSA?
- How do I add or manage dependents for my FSA?
- How do I submit FSA claims for reimbursement?
- Where can I view my FSA claims activity?
- How do I change my contact information?
- How do I change my password?
- Is there a Lively FSA app for my smartphone?