Once you are logged into your Lively Dashboard, click on the menu button (the three horizontal lines in the top left) and select "Account Settings". From there, click on "Beneficiaries" from the tab options along to top tile on the page. From there follow the prompts to add the necessary beneficiary information.
Articles in this section
- What are the interest rates for a Lively HSA?
- Where can I find my HSA account number and routing number?
- How long does it take to finalize my account?
- Can I have multiple debit cards for my account?
- Why can't I withdraw cash from an ATM with my Lively debit card?
- Is there a daily limit on how much I can spend on my Lively debit card?
- How can I spend my HSA money?
- How do I designate a beneficiary?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- How long does it take to receive my debit card(s)?