Once you are logged into your Lively Dashboard, click on the menu button (the three horizontal lines in the top left) and select "Account Settings". From there, click on "Beneficiaries" from the tab options along to top tile on the page. From there follow the prompts to add the necessary beneficiary information.Updated:
Other articles in this section:
- Where can I find my HSA account number and routing number?
- What are the interest rates for a Lively HSA?
- How do I add or manage dependents for my FSA?
- How do I submit FSA claims for reimbursement?
- Where can I view my FSA claims activity?
- How do I change my contact information?
- How do I change my password?
- Is there a Lively FSA app for my smartphone?
- How do I link or edit a linked external bank account for my FSA?
- How do I switch between my Lively accounts in the dashboard?