Since we are linking your HSA account with your bank account, reimbursing for expenses are easy and straightforward. Also, after our research, we realized that there is too much fraud that occurs when you allow for ATM withdrawal. Believe it or not, we are doing it as an added protection for your account!
Articles in this section
- What are the interest rates for a Lively HSA?
- Where can I find my HSA account number and routing number?
- How long does it take to finalize my account?
- Can I have multiple debit cards for my account?
- Why can't I withdraw cash from an ATM with my Lively debit card?
- Is there a daily limit on how much I can spend on my Lively debit card?
- How can I spend my HSA money?
- How do I designate a beneficiary?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- How long does it take to receive my debit card(s)?