What are communication preferences on Lively?
With communication preferences, Lively account holders are able to curate the communications they receive from Lively and the medium through which they receive it.
How do I update communication preferences related to account operations for my Lively account(s)?
- From the top-left menu of your dashboard*, navigate to Account Settings > User Settings > Communication Preferences.
- Select which notifications related to account operations you wish to receive.
- Click “Save changes” for your preferences to take effect.
How do I update communication preferences related to account education and marketing communications for my Lively account(s)?
- Navigate to the separate marketing communication preferences page.
- Enter your email address in the Email Address field on the top of the page. Please note, in order for your changes to take place, the email address you’ve inputted must match the email address on file for you in the User Profile of your Lively dashboard.
- Select which notifications related to account education and marketing communications you wish to receive.
- Click “Save Preferences” when done.
How do I update the email on file for my Lively account?
You can update your contact info by navigating to Settings > User Profile > Contact, and click “Save changes” once you are set.
Do I need to save my communication preferences for each separate Lively account I have?
No, any changes you save from the Account Operations portion of the Communication Preferences page will be applied to all of your Lively accounts. Any changes you save from the marketing communication preferences page will also be applied to all of your Lively accounts.
Why am I unable to opt out of certain types of account notifications?
Notifications related to account set-up, password resets, claims activity, among others have been deemed essential to your Lively account(s), which you are unable to opt out of.
I’m still receiving emails after opting out.
Double check that the email address where you received the emails matches the email address we have on file for you in the User Profile of your Lively dashboard. Be sure to save your changes once you are done updating your communication preferences, otherwise, they will not take place. Changes may take up to 10 business days to be reflected.
If you are still having issues with your communication preferences, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* At this time, account holders are only able to update their Account Operations communication preferences on the web.Updated: